Based on the success of the 1st and 2nd, we now announce the 3rd International Conference on System-Integrated Intelligence: New Challenges for Product and Production Engineering. The conference will be held June 13-15, 2016 in Paderborn, Germany.
The 3rd International Conference on System-Integrated Intelligence focuses on integration of new, intelligent functionalities into materials, components, systems and products to enable future technologies with enhanced capabilities. The conference provides a forum for academia and industry, centered around 5 main topics:
1. Intelligent Systems: Enabling Technologies
2. The Future of Manufacturing: Cyber-Physical Production and Logistic Systems
3. Pervasive and Ubiquitous Computing
4. Structural Health Monitoring
5. Systems Engineering in Advanced Mechatronics
 “SysInt 2016.” [Online]. Available: http://www.sysint-conference.org/sysint2016home.html. [Accessed: 13-Jan-2016].